This website is a  SAMBROOK Family Genealogy website dedicated to the origins of the Sambrook family.Created by Ian Sambrook, currently living in Gisborne New Zealand
SAMBROOK
You can contact Ian at iansambrook@xtra.co.nz
St Lukes Church, Sambrook
The millpond, dam and sluice gate at Sambrook.
Shugborough: the ferme ornée landscape and follies in 1768
by Nicholas Dall.
You are now on the Gallery Page of
Sambrook - Anson - Adams Coat of Arms
Coat of arms
Quarterly,
1st, argent, three bends engrailed gules, in the sinister chief a crescent of the last (for Anson);
2nd, ermine, three cats-a-mountain passant guardant in pale sable (for Adams);
3rd, azure, three salmon naiant in pale or and argent (for Sambrooke),

4th, sable, a bend or between three spear heads argent (for Carrier)
.
The OLD VICARAGE - Click here for more information -
Sambrook Village Hall
Sambrook Manor
Chetwynd Hall 1875
Old sunken lane running from Puleston Corner up to the old "Puleston Hill Farm".
Flashbrook crossroads
DEEPDALE FOOTBRIDGE
Constructed - 1893, Type - beam, lattice girder, 3 span, wooden deck. Position: Barnard Castle, County Durham. Grid Ref: NZ 046 167
Chetwynd Church
Sambrook Church
Description: Staff outside Ellerton Hall near Hinstock. Awaiting the return of honeymooners Mr and Mrs Lawrence. Arnold Lawrence married Julia Rylands on 1st February 1901. Ellerton Hall is on the site of a Roman Villa.
Description: Sambrook Mill. Exterior.
CROSS HILL LANE
CROSS HILL LANE
Address: Hooks Lane
Town: Hinstock
The story of Shugborough really begins 300 years ago in 1693 when William’s grandson, also called William demolished the manor house and built a three-storied house, which forms the centre of the house today.
Tree
Wilfred North on the Wyrley Gates
Swans on the Mill pool, Sambrook
Showell Mill, Sambrook, Newport - Showing front and side view, dovecote and an inscription of 1788. The mill was either built or rebuilt by Thomas Kynnersley in 1788 and was, unusally, a mill with two wheels.
From the collection of Bill Whittall -
1900 - 1915
Old Chester Road, Chetwynd, near Newport - View looking northwards. Probably turn of the 20th century
Click on Thumbnails below to view pictures